Monday, October 4, 2010

Saturday Brooklyn Flea

The Brooklyn Flea, a block from home, has become trouble - too much tempting stuff for sale.  I bring my camera now in order to focus more on getting "good shots" rather than "must-have" items.  It works!  This Saturday past was the first day in a long while that required closed toe shoes and socks - always an Autumnal milestone.  I love the cooler weather, but it takes a few days for my feet to adjust.





Not sure what fascinated me more - 
the lampshade or the vendor's outfit.






3 comments:

Two French Bulldogs said...

mom misses that New York
Benny & Lily

Dartford Warbler said...

Great photos again. I love the old boxes and the stall with vintage clothes.

Anonymous said...

Great photos! They exude the atmosphere of The Brooklyn Flea wonderfully. And the last shot - Yawning Dog - is a classic!